Our Safety Measures
We have implemented a variety of measures to ensure you have a safer, enjoyable event!
To guarantee your health and safety at our events, abe - advanced business events is committed to adhering to all recommended COVID-19 health and safety standards set by national and international agencies. We are committed to regularly monitoring official guidelines and to remain responsive to any new and updated information.
We have chosen to adopt an optimistic outlook at this time, and believe we will be able to resume our activities at full capacity soon. In the meantime, our main concern is to ensure optimal hygiene conditions, ensuring the health and safety of our exhibitors, contractors, partners, and staff on-site.
We thank you for your trust and your loyalty in this uncertain time.
What We are implementing
- Distribution of masks (if necessary).
- Reorganization of our registration desk, cloakroom and catering area's to prevent crowding.
- Tape markings on floors or signs on walls will be directing attendees to move in one direction and remain at least 6 feet/2m apart at all times.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the convention center.
- Increased sanitization practices according to hygiene protocols.
- Provision of special Covid-19 bins
- Ventilation of spaces.
Our team will be in touch with you regularly to keep you informed.