Join the Aerospace Startup Community
The all-new AeroLabs Pavilion is a specialized program that allows emerging companies to showcase new products and technologies on the main exhibition hall floor at A&DM Sevilla.
This a unique opportunity for aerospace startups to make valuable connections with potential partners, customers, and investors at the most prominent matchmaking program for the aerospace and defense industries in Spain.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
A corner on the Aerolabs Pavilion
- A personalized schedule of pre-organized meetings (June 8 - 9)
- Free access to all conferences and workshops (June 8 - 9)
- Complimentary refreshments during the coffee breaks
- Lunches on June 8-9
- The company must be a start-up with 100 employees or less
- A company established with less than 5 years
- The company must be an independent business. It cannot be a subsidiary of any large corporation or operate as a non-profit organization or as a division of government organizations.
- The company must be able to present a working prototype
* All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary.
Key figures at the previous edition: